Word Scramble Anniversary Game

Below are listed 14 collections but I have scrambled the letters of each one.  Search the design shop and unscramble the collection names. All those who get all the collections correct will be entered into a draw to win a $10 Gift Certificate.

There is a clue (in red) for each product that may help (or hinder) you.

The numbers after each word scramble tell you how many letters there are in each word/words. For example; Scrap Girls Word Scramble is 5,5,4,8.

Only the title has been scrambled. Collection, mini and biggie have not been included.

You have until 11:59pm (ET) tomorrow, Sunday 21st October to send in your answers. I will draw the winner on Monday.

When you are finished, e-mail your unscrambled collection names with their designers to games@scrapgirls.com.

Here are your word scrambles;

1. Amanda Fraijo-Tobin; Sciasytrhfmtrak (6,9) - Yuletide creativity
  2. Angela Blanchard; Dsrinobg (8) - Early morning music
  3. Angie Briggs; Tifceoeprn (10)Flawless
  4. Brandy Murry; olyhodow doll (3,9) - Black and white or silent
  5. Butterfly Dsign; eygnriapint tam iot (6,11) - Beautiful creativity
  6. Caroline B; Dlonon (6) - A capitol collection
  7. Cherise Oleson; ftimucis l asev (5,8) - Have you got tickets to Glastonbury?
  8. DRB Designs; aoeenfn yd I (3,4,3) - George Clooney film
  9. Florju Designs; oadagce evn ry et (6,2,6) - You need one of these to travel
  10. Jennifer Ziegler; Geocros (7) - Dickens would know
  11. Marlene Peacock; hktaee ika (4,1,4) - Get out of here
  12. On A Whimsical Adventure; eornrwmeewtsvbrhaoi eo (9,4,3,7) - Bluebirds fly
  13. Syndee Rogers; o t,m yke suewnohlbe o ,c (3,3,6,2,4) - Make sure you do this before knocking on the door
  14. Tami Miller; uelv y ogia'omt (5,3,4) - Tom Hanks Film

Good Luck

3 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Only two more to find and the internet is just sooooooooo slow its just not worth sitting here for so long waiting for pages to open!!!:angry:Maybe will try again later.

Go Ngaire, you ARE good at these games!  I hope your internet behaves so you can finish.  :)

Finally I have managed to get into the shop, only by my phone though. So weird that I can't get in via my computers:o Hopefully I can get in tomorrow as I want to have a wee spend before the sale finishes:D So I have unscrambled all the words and they should be winging their way to the judge!:banana:

Hi Valerie, Thank you for the reminder because I forgot to send in my Word Scramble email to you. I wasn't sure but I included the entire title for the Designer and their kit. This is the first time I've played a Word Scramble Game.
Thank you for taking the lead on this game as we all had fun celebrating SG 14th Birthday this week. Have a great day! Linda

I have done the draw from all those who got them all right and the winner of the $10 Gift Certificate is ......... Ngaire. congratulations contach Angie hello@scrapgirls.com to receive your prize.

Here are the answers;

1. Amanda Fraijo-Tobin; Krafty Christmas Collection Mini
  2. Angela Blanchard; Birdsong Collection
  3. Angie Briggs; Perfection Collection Biggie
  4. Brandy Murry; Old Hollywood Collection Biggie
  5. Butterfly Dsign; Pretty Imagination Collection Mini
  6. Caroline B; London Collection Mini
  7. Cherise Oleson; Music Festival Collection Super Mini
  8. DRB Designs; One Fine Day Collection Mini
  9. Florju Designs; Carnet De Voyage Collection Biggie
  10. Jennifer Ziegler; Scrooge Collection
  11. Marlene Peacock; Take a Hike Collection Biggie