Mess or Masterpiece chat 2:00pm

Come READY TO BE SURPRISED in this fun chat. Join Andrea (alsoarty) for a digital scrapbooking crop that will get you laughing while you create a layout with the “Ingredients” you'll take out of your own folders as directed. Luck will determine if each layout is a mess or a masterpiece.

During the chat I will give you directions on how to find the supplies you will be using for your layout. After the chat I will update this thread with your "ingredients".

Remember this is meant to be a fun challenge, however there are a few rules.

You can not use blending modes (overlay, soft light, multiply, etc.).
You can not change the color of any Paper, Embellishment, or Alpha
You can add journalling.
You can not add any extra items, but you may duplicate items.
Every item must be visible.
You can change your photo to black and white or sepia if you'd like (unless you get a photo style).
You can crop your photo if you'd like.

The only style you can use are drop shadows.

When you have completed your masterpiece, please post your layout in the Anniversary Gallery with a link back here in this thread.

The folder and item numbers are not randomly generated, everyone is either related to Scrap Girls or the number 14.

Here are your ingredients: 

Papers

Folder 4: Paper 1
Folder 18: Paper 4

Folder 20: Paper 8

Blender:

4th blender on your list and blend it to (below) your last paper.Let me see if I can

NB: Add a Photo of choice, with a frame or stroke.

Embellishments:

Folder 20: Emb 14
Folder 14: Emb 4
Folder 18: Emb 20
Folder 5:   Emb 18

Folder 66: Emb 10

BOW: use the 14th one on your list

Alpha
The 14th Alpha in your stash
You must use at least one letter or number.

This was hard because I don't organize by folder or item.  So to provide structure, I counted my Pinterest icons to find the items.  I counted and then looked in the folder.  If there weren't enough embellishments or papers I took the last one.  I actually like the layout.  Here's mine:

Snow

4 hours ago, Smiles said:

Mine is such a mess I'm not going to waste any more time on it.  Other layouts to do that are more fun!  It was a fun chat, though. :)

Oh I am so sorry. I enjoyed you joining the chat though. Mine is a mess, but I endured to the end. Better luck next time.

Archived