Sign in to follow this  
MariJ

Weekend Challenge October 27, 2018

I created so many Anniversary layouts last week it’s hard to think of a new idea for a challenge!  But, in all our partying we didn’t scrap a Nature photo so for today your challenge is to create a page about Nature.  You can include a photo or go photoless.  As an added bonus, add a quote to your page.   When you are finished, please post your layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery and post a link back here in this thread. 
I can’t wait to see what you create!  :) 

Here’s my layout: 
Pumpkins

I put my thinking creative cap on....hum!!!

Nice challenge, Marilyn. I am always taking nature photo so I will see if I can create something for this challenge. 

Thanks for the fun challenge. Mine was done over several sessions in a pain medication haze of trial an error. 😲

Not responsible for misplaced items, color clashes, unused pieces of elements or comprehensible design. 😎

I think I used the perfect kit: Autumn Haze!

Enjoy Nature

9 hours ago, barbaraj said:

Thanks for the fun challenge. Mine was done over several sessions in a pain medication haze of trial an error. 😲

Not responsible for misplaced items, color clashes, unused pieces of elements or comprehensible design. 😎

I think I used the perfect kit: Autumn Haze!

Enjoy Nature

Heehee, you did a great job Barbara and for sure I didn’t see any misplaced pieces!  Your page is lovely and I’m so impressed you did it on drug haze.   (This from someone who take 36 hours to finally get out of anaesthesia and on pain killers I’m practically non-existant!)