Hello, again!

cherekaye

Hi Everyone!  I've been lurking for several days waiting for the right time to introduce myself.  My name is Cheré, and I'm going to be designing here at Scrapgirls after a several year break.  I'm so excited to be back to what I consider my home, and to get to know you all and make pretty things!

I work full time at a small town library as their public relations manager.  I love my job, and I love the patrons and the books and my coworkers, too, so I know I'm really blessed there.  I'm married to Chris, who happens to be the best man ever and the hottest guy in the universe.  We have two daughters - Makenna is 18 and a senior in high school, and Brooke is 15 and a sophomore.  They're both pretty terrific, too.  We also have two ornery cats, Taz and Orlando.  They do a lot of supervising of everything, including my design work where they try to sleep on the keyboard or bat the screen when I'm moving the mouse.  It's hard to find good help these days ;). 

I hope to get to know you all better, and continue to design pretty things for you!  My new store will be on sale this week in celebration, and you can even get a free collection with purchase.  I'm sure there's a place to put that in here as well, and I'll try to find it so you can get all the details.  Thanks for letting me be a part of the team! 

Welcome back, Chere! I remember when your store was open before and I'm excited to have you back! I have a daughter named Brooke too, but she's 14 and a freshman, lol!

If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask! Lots of helpful members to answer your questions!

Archived