AFT Designs - November Challenge & Prize

AmandaFace

Here in the States Thanksgiving is usually on the brain when November rolls around. Although I try to actively practice being thankful everyday, I think it’s on the forefront during this month in particular.

With gratitude and thankfulness on my brain, l challenge you to create a layout about something you are thankful for. It doesn't matter if it may sense mundane - just share with us whatever pops into your head. Don’t have a photo?That’s fine, photo-less layouts work as well.

How

The challenge will run from Nov. 1st to Nov 30th. Create a layout featuring your summer memory, post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

• I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize

A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

Everyone that follows the guidelines will be entered into the drawing!

And please share! When you post, tell us about why it was your favorite memory, or a little bit about your layout.

Here are a few products and layouts that may stimulate some creativity, but please note you don’t have to use these products, they are just suggestions and something for you to utilize as inspiration.

AFT_Brushes-Gratitude-digital-stamp-scrapbook-family-layout_LG.jpg  AFT_BrushSet_Gratitude_MKTG_600.jpg

AFT_Gratitude_Coll_MKTG_600.jpg  AFT_Gratitude_Coll_LO1_600.jpg

AFT_ThanksAB_CollSM_MKTG_600.jpg  AFT_ThanksAB_CollSM_LO_600.jpg

Archived