Sign in to follow this  
Boatlady

November ATC

Happy November to my fellow scrappers. Well October is behind us, where did the time go??? So let Time be your inspiration this month.

For  anyone who completes  at least one each month for the last 6 months of the year, they will get a $5 GC once the December swap is over.  And if someone misses a month then they are not eligible for the $5 GC.
I will make a chart and post it here. If I miss you one month please let me know.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

Special additional directions from Marilyn: What I do is create a 2.5 x 3.5 inch card at 300 dpi then I either post as is (and it’s big enough to be enlarged and seen) or when posting you can reduce the longest side of your card (the 3.5 inch one) to 600 pixels.

Thank you Marilyn

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Please send a full size copy to me so I can compile and send to you at the end of the month. Albin40A@yahoo.com

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at  Albin40A@yahoo.com

Your cards are due to me by 11/3018

This month lets use the word -TIME

I look forward to seeing awesome Time ATC's this month.

ATC-scorecard-for-$5-GC.jpg

OOoohhhh...   I LIKE that theme, Debby!  It’s intriguing and go in so many directions..   Thinking cap on (do you see steam?)!!  :D

Here is my first one...just in time. LOL

Just now, ladyscrapalot said:

Yikes I’m running out of “time” and not feeling it. I better get to gettin’ and get one done. Hopefully this weekend. 😬

I was doing same, Kelly but just finished mine!
Pumpkin Time

At long last here is my November ATC

Well another month  of ATC's is done...where is the "Time going?" We have some new exciting things for ATC's in 2019 so keep posted and let's have more fun!!!

Thank you all for particpating every month.