New Photo a day challenge

alsoarty

Every evening I will post a new subject to be photographed the following day. (To give everyone a chance of participating). At the end of 5 days you will make a layout using all 5 photos. One winner will be chosen to receive a $5 GC. Let's get our cameras ready for a fun filled photography week.

I'll update the card each evening....so be ready to check and shoot.

Remember to upload your daily photo here in this thread.

Photo A Day Nov.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all gets confusing to meme. One way to remember the relationship between f-stop and depth of field, or the distance over which focus remains sharp, is simply to think of the f as focus: The higher the f-stop number, the larger the zone of sharp focus, so a smaller f stop gives you that nice depth of field.

37 minutes ago, lorac said:

I use Canon EOS Rebel T5.

I have one similar I will email you later with some tips when back from the club.

3 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Here is my attempt at depth of field, it took a few tries. I could have chosen a better surface, but my old sofa will have to do.

F8F1CB17-425D-4A8F-8CFB-1FEB357BAE85.jpeg

This is a great photo showing depth of field...lots of blur at the top of pic.

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

This is a great photo showing depth of field...lots of blur at the top of pic.

Thanks Debs. I think I’m starting to get t it. It’s backward numbers to me.I’m sure I have math dyslexia. Lol

7 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Thanks Debs. I think I’m starting to get t it. It’s backward numbers to me.I’m sure I have math dyslexia. Lol

I have trouble with it too but the more I do it the better I get at it. I just need to do it more.

Here is my food photo with my cell phone. My husband made hash and egg for breakfast and we ate on the patio this morning.

IMG_2684.JPG

1 hour ago, scrapgran said:

Here is my food photo. Breakfast - Homemade waffles with Greek honey yoghurt, mixed berries & a drizzle of Maple Syrup.

IMG_5117ed.jpg

Oh that looks so delicious. Great photo too. I love the shine on the berries.

Archived