New Photo a day challenge

alsoarty

Don’t forget to create a layout using all your photos, and post them in your own galleries, with a link here in this thread. Thanks for joining the fun of this challenge with me. I’ll announce the $5 GC winner here’re in this thread on Monday morning.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

It's been raining here the past few days, so I had to use photos I'd already taken.  The first isn't a true panoramic, but I cropped it to look like one.  It was taken Halloween evening as we were trick or treating - the sunset was beautiful!  The second is a panoramic, but not sunrise or sunset. Taken from my dad's place on top of a hill, looking down into the Spokane valley.

IMG_20181031_185052EPost.jpg

P1010243E.jpg

Very pretty pics

5 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I have posted mine in my member gallery but it keeps saying something went wrong (error code: 1064)so I can't get to the page to set a hyperlink. I have just attached it here. It is showing in recent gallery images above.

The Sun Sets.jpg

Your layout is so pretty Laraine, but when I clicked on it in the Gallery I got an error message too.  :( 
Maybe Carla or April can fix it or possibly try uploading again?  Who knows, it can be gremlins!   ?

57 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Your layout is so pretty Laraine, but when I clicked on it in the Gallery I got an error message too.  :( 
Maybe Carla or April can fix it or possibly try uploading again?  Who knows, it can be gremlins!   ?

I got the same message, but I love your page, the framing over each photo. Thank you for joining the challenge.  I enjoyed your photos from ‘down under’’.

What fun it was doing this challenge. I enjoyed the photo challenges. Thank you Andrea for all the trouble you went to arranging this fun week.

11 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I have posted mine in my member gallery but it keeps saying something went wrong (error code: 1064)so I can't get to the page to set a hyperlink. I have just attached it here. It is showing in recent gallery images above.

The Sun Sets.jpg

I get the same error message as the others and can't see beyond that. April might be able to help if you PM her.

I’m sorry I missed all the fun. It’s our busiest time at work (cold/flu season) and we’ve had to cut back on personal. So I’m pretty much moving nonstop for my whole shift. So I’m exhausted when I get home.  I really appreciate the depth of field tips and hope to give them a try when I go to the arboretum later this week. ?

Archived