Denim Styles Help please

Lesann

Hi Guys, I've been hard at work on two books and travel (not so hard) and I miss being here!  And working on the challenges.

I have a question, please. For Armi Custodio's ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Denim Super Biggie 13001 it looks like the style has a stroke around it. Can anyone who owns it, tell me whether it does or doesn't, or if it does can I remove the stroke?  I'm in desperate need to fill in a spot with denim and need to find a way to do it. 

Hugs, L A

Here is a 10x10 using the 3 layer styles. It is in a png so you can drag into Photoshop and actually see the differences. The style is editable. The drop shadow and the stroke can be adjusted. The black has the stroke make bigger, no shadow. the light blue denim is original, no adjustments. The bottom one is with the 417294849_Denimstyles.thumb.png.d61ad0ca2a1c25439b331606fe4ae4d0.pngshadow and a slight enlargement of the stroke. I'm using PSE 15.Hope this helps.

6 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

Here is a 10x10 using the 3 layer styles. It is in a png so you can drag into Photoshop and actually see the differences. The style is editable. The drop shadow and the stroke can be adjusted. The black has the stroke make bigger, no shadow. the light blue denim is original, no adjustments. The bottom one is with the 417294849_Denimstyles.thumb.png.d61ad0ca2a1c25439b331606fe4ae4d0.pngshadow and a slight enlargement of the stroke. I'm using PSE 15.Hope this helps.

Wow, this is fantastic, thank you so much. Basically, it looks like I can remove some of the styles, like stroke and shadow which is exactly what I need to solve my issue.  Perfect, thank you so much.  Hugs, L

Archived