Scrapping Computer Program for MAC

newscrapper64

Hi Everyone - I just purchased a new MAC Book Pro and am looking for a photo editing/scrapping program.  I was looking at Adobe Elements 19, but all the reviews are not so great.  Can anyone help me out as to which program I should purchase?  My husband may buy it for me for Christmas. Thanks, Laura

I scrap on a Macbook Pro with PhotoShop Elements 13, my goodness I didn’t realize my program was that old until I typed that!  I love it, but don’t know anything about later versions.   Hopefully someone will come along with some info.
There are a lot of us here who use PhotoShop or Elements so lots of people to ask questions.

Hi Laura!  I have an old Mac Book Pro, a 2011, but it’s been refurbished. I use Photoshop CS6, the last version of Photoshop before the paid subscription.  At some point I suppose I’ll have to switch to the paid subscription, but CS6 works great for me right now.  I’ve never used PSE, I’m not sure how different it is.  Once you get up and running, we’d love to see your layouts in the gallery!

I have a PC and use PSE15 now. I have been using the Elements programs for years updating every few years. I think it is a great program for digi-scrapping. A few things it cannot do  that I wish it could do is spell check and separate the shadow layer after applying like Photoshop can do but I figured a way around that by duplicationg and saturation to make a separate later.If you ever have problems please feel free to contact me.

I'm on a pc and using PSE 14. I've tried the big Photoshop but I just can't live without the photo bin which is available in Elements only. I know there are work-arounds but I can't seem to make them work as easily as I like especially when it comes to editing photos. I think it's all about the program you use when you start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived