Tuesday Challenge - December 4, 2018

MariJ

It’s December and this year with an early Thanksgiving in the USA the Christmas season is in full swing.  Everywhere I look I see Christmas decorations and the radio has been playing Christmas carols since November 1st.  I hope I’m not tired of them by the time the Holiday arrives!  At ScrapGirls we’re anticipating the Season, but for today we are looking back at Christmas memories and asking you to scrap a photo of a PAST Holiday.  So while we look forward to the future your challenge is to scrap a Christmas PAST.

Please post your layout in the Tuesday Challenge Gallery and post a link back here in this thread.  I can’t wait to see what you create!

Don’t forget to credit your layout supplies to be eligible for the $5 Weekly Layout and Weekly Challenge prizes. 

*** And now --- Every Tuesday and Saturday, a new challenge will be posted in our Forum. Everyone who participates in that challenge will have a chance to win a $5 gift certificate (GC); participate in all six challenges throughout December and you'll be automatically entered in the drawing for a $20 GC.
Merry Christmas to YOU!

Here’s my layout:  Stephen

Archived