Holiday Bingo!

alsoarty

8 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for your reply... 1 down and 4 to go! Did you get your ATC calendar cards today? I got mine yesterday… I'm in Toms River so I don't know if that matters. Have a great evening!

Hi Linda - Yes!  I got mine yesterday and you are right, each one is gorgeous!  I was excited that they had made their way to NJ so I knew mine couldn’t be far behind, but very often my West Orange post office is.....   ?    I LOVED August and seeing our Jersey shore, for sure that is my happy and peaceful place, too!  And I see we had the same idea, adding some Jersey sand to the cards!

Well, back to Bingo - Happy Holidays to you!   :) ?

Good morning Marilyn,
Thank you for your kind words regarding my layout. Shhhhhh  :secret:... Don't let the beach police know we took sand from the Jersey Beaches… It's illegal! LOL!
May you and your family have a very Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

7 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning Marilyn,
Thank you for your kind words regarding my layout. Shhhhhh  :secret:... Don't let the beach police know we took sand from the Jersey Beaches… It's illegal! LOL!
May you and your family have a very Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

OOps who said what about sand?    Good to know, I have a bottle in my garage, but I didn’t say that.  :rofl:  ?️

Archived