alsoarty

Holiday Bingo!

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for your reply... 1 down and 4 to go! Did you get your ATC calendar cards today? I got mine yesterday… I'm in Toms River so I don't know if that matters. Have a great evening!

1 hour ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi...am I good to play?

Yes you are Linda, good luck. I need to check my mailbox, maybe my calendar cards are here.

8 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi Marilyn, thank you so much for your reply... 1 down and 4 to go! Did you get your ATC calendar cards today? I got mine yesterday… I'm in Toms River so I don't know if that matters. Have a great evening!

Hi Linda - Yes!  I got mine yesterday and you are right, each one is gorgeous!  I was excited that they had made their way to NJ so I knew mine couldn’t be far behind, but very often my West Orange post office is.....   😱    I LOVED August and seeing our Jersey shore, for sure that is my happy and peaceful place, too!  And I see we had the same idea, adding some Jersey sand to the cards!

Well, back to Bingo - Happy Holidays to you!   :) 🎄

Good morning Marilyn,
Thank you for your kind words regarding my layout. Shhhhhh  :secret:... Don't let the beach police know we took sand from the Jersey Beaches… It's illegal! LOL!
May you and your family have a very Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

Let’s start with 5 words today:

Candy can

Mistletoe

Garland

Nutcracker

Christmas carols

Good luck! (I’ll be back in an hour to post more words)

7 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning Marilyn,
Thank you for your kind words regarding my layout. Shhhhhh  :secret:... Don't let the beach police know we took sand from the Jersey Beaches… It's illegal! LOL!
May you and your family have a very Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

OOps who said what about sand?    Good to know, I have a bottle in my garage, but I didn’t say that.  :rofl:  🏖️

Congratulations to the winners of these Bingo Games.