Tuesday Newsletter Challenge December 11th

beatricemi

What are your holiday traditions?  This week’s theme is to scrap one of those.

Today’s challenge is all about holiday traditions. It could be a tradition you have currently or one you’ve had in the past, even as a child. It could be something you regularly do before the holidays (think baking), during or after (think post-Christmas sale shopping). No traditions? Don’t worry about it. I’m hoping you still participate so just scrap about a tradition you would like to start. I’m really looking forward to seeing your projects.

Post your layout in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery and come back and add a link here.

Every Tuesday and Saturday, a new challenge will be posted in our Forum. Everyone who participates in that challenge will have a chance to win a $5 gift certificate (GC); participate in all six challenges throughout December and post by 12/28 and you'll be automatically entered in the drawing for a $20 GC. Merry Christmas to YOU!

Here is my layout. Christmas Crackers and now let me see yours!

5 hours ago, Mikelle said:

One of the reasons I like to stay home as a family during the holidays is our traditions.  I'll have to decide which one to scrap about!

Well, I’ve been wondering what those elves have been up to this year!?  

1 hour ago, Becster said:

Thank you! I'm swamped, so not sure if I can get one done, but I"d like to try. ?

Here’s what Angie said ---

"It's the normal Tue NL challenge, so to be considered for the $5 GC they have to be posted by this weekend, because they usually announce the winners next week."

I hope you get to create one, but I understand swamped!

On 12/12/2018 at 11:20 AM, Becster said:

Fun! What is the deadline for posting a LO? 

Becky and everyone I just posted this on the MB -

Angie just clarified that for December's Monthly Layout Contest and the chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate you must complete 6 December layouts (Newsletter and Weekend) by December 28th!   So get scrapping ScrapGirls!   You will automatically be entered if you complete and post all 6 by 12/28.  

Remember that the individual Newsletter and Weekly Layout contests and a chance for a $5 Gift Certificate stays the same, but for that they must be posted by the weekend.   Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived