A-M

Weekend Wildcard 15th December 2018

It is that time of year when we should be wrapping up our Christmas Gifts. For my challenge this weekend I would like you to create Gift Tags. You can just do them completely digital or you can do them hybrid ( photograph them to share).
If you  would prefer not to make tags, you can make a pocket style page which incorporates Journal Cards which really are like gift tags in a sense. To make it easy also... if you prefer not to do a pocket style page... include at least one journal card on your page. 
If you do not celebrate Christmas please still join in on the challenge and maybe create tags for Birthday Gifts or a Pocket Style page in any theme. 

Please share your pages in the gallery HERE  and return to this thread with a link to the gallery so we can all admire what you have created.

Also please remember:

Every Tuesday and Saturday, a new challenge will be posted in our Forum. Everyone who participates in that challenge will have a chance to win a $5 gift certificate (GC); participate in all six challenges throughout December and post by 12/28 and you'll be automatically entered in the drawing for a $20 GC. Merry Christmas to YOU!

You can find my layout about the tags I made in the gallery HERE

I made a tag for ''Santa's Magic Key". It lets Santa into houses in Florida that do not have chimney's!!! Merry Christmas to all.

What a great and creative challenge!  I made little tiny gingerbread houses last year and will do the same this year.   So, it was a good opportunity to make tags to attach to them!   So here’s my ---

Gingerbread Tags