Jumpstart January 2019

ValerieT

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this quote at Good Housekeeping "At Christmas all roads lead to home-Marjorie Holmes" but I flew North, and "there is no place like home for the holidays- Perry Como"

I'm working on the second layout... the collection I chose, which I bought two years ago, is Melissa Renfro's Farmhouse Style collection.  My photo is of Karlie and a little playmate of hers when they were 2 years old, on a hayride at a pumpkin farm.  The quote I chose is from Mark Twain:  Riding aloft on a mountain of fragrant hay. This is the earliest form of the human pleasure excursion, and for utter joy and perfect contentment it stands alone in a man's threescore years and ten; all that come after it have flaws, but this has none.
- "Down the Rhone"

I'll probably use just snippets from the quote, rather the entire quote.

Task 5... I bought this collection more than 2 years ago BMU_Anchors
Task 6.... I used one paper from above collection

1146339486_SG_OddPaper.jpg.d2438f4037ae49bcffb0034e8fb89d8a.jpg

Task 7.....one photo added and I used the Ink Outlines filter on it.

654554527_SG_Onephoto.jpg.7502002b562c2897949bbb4f7ca18ad3.jpg

Speedbump #2....quote---- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever....Jacques Cousteau.

Task 8...... Quote added + 5 embellishments 

696830548_SG_Quoteand5embellies.jpg.d1cfcac6c2a681e28fc7afb2688f7c51.jpg

Task 9..... journalling and date added
finished LO

Task Ten, 14th Jan
Last week we used an old collection we own, this week we want you to use a new collection you own.

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add two papers from a collection you bought in the last month (or the newest collection you own).

Have fun.

5 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

HELP PLEASE.......I have also just realised I have uploaded my 2 Lo's into another gallery not the Hodge Podge one......how do I move them into the right gallery?

I moved them for you!

Playing catch up.

Old collection; I picked Zoomba by Brandy Murry. It was one of the first collections I bought so I know it is more than 2 years ago.

Five papers added, I am using a template as you can see.

Jumpstart Jan LO2_300.jpg

Archived