Jumpstart January 2019

ValerieT

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speedbump, 19th Jan
leaving comments on each others layouts is an important part of our community. Today I want you to leave comments on five layouts. Post links to the layouts you left comments on in this thread. 

Thank you all for participating this week it has been great fun.

All the LO's are wonderful and all memories we preserved. Here are some of the LO's I put comments on.

Diane-JJ LO 3

Barbaraj- New walker

Carla- Snowy Days

Scrapgran- The simple things

Jane-JJ_Week3 baby Emma

I haven't quite decided what I'll use yet.  I think I'd like to scraplift a layout, I find scraplifting hard to do!  We've been out taking photos of the blood moon or whatever they're calling it.  My nice warm bed is calling me!  

I'm going to scraplift as well, this layout by Geraldine:  Enjoy Every Moment.  I love the one photo broken up across three frames!

I'm downloading the moon photos right now... I do know we didn't have the right settings on my camera for most of the eclipse (because I don't really know how to use my camera, only the automatic settings).  Once we had played around with the ISO and shutter speed, though, I think we got some good ones even of the dark of the  moon.

DRB_Simple-Pleasures_LO__GTe.jpg

The layouts look great so far!  ...  I had a bit of an indecision crisis. I don't usually have a problem with indecision when I scrap, I just mess around until I like it, don't worry about whether some other combination might look better, and just move on.  This time I got stuck on deciding which photo to work with - so now I'm making two layouts!  Argh.  I've got the same background for both, just had to alter the colors a bit.  Here they are with the clusters:

JJ2019_4_2thumb.jpg

JJ2019_4thumb.jpg

Speedbump, 24th January:

Are your supplies all filed away as you like them? Have you downloaded any new purchases?

Take some time today to download and organise your supplies.

If you are all up to date already, please share with us how you manage to keep up-to-date!

Archived