PROJECT2019

ValerieT

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Valerie, I know I am late in joining in but if I create a page for January will that count towards being eligible for the year long prize? 

On 2/5/2019 at 4:29 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

Bridesmaids

I'm really enjoying this challenge. I enjoyed all the other challenges I've participated in the past but sometimes it was a struggle to find photos to fit the challenge. This challenge is helping me get pages done that I want to work on and as I have time.

I’m loving seeing your wedding and your album coming to life, Kelly!

For those of you doing a once a month PL book; so long as you post your layout by the 15th of the following month I will count it for the year long prize. For example your February layout needs to be posted by 15th March.

9 minutes ago, ValerieT said:

For those of you doing a once a month PL book; so long as you post your layout by the 15th of the following month I will count it for the year long prize. For example your February layout needs to be posted by 15th March.

Thankyou Valerie for letting us know this information. 

Here are the second set of prompts for February

Music
What music do you like to listen to? May be you are a singer or play an instrument, did your parents or grandparents. What song was the first dance at the wedding? Was there a song or piece of music that was always playing when you were on holiday? 

Transport
Car, bike....... hot air balloon. We can get around by many forms of transport, some everyday some a bit more unusual. Doing a heritage book? do you have pictures of old cars or someone riding a bike? How did the bride get to the wedding? Did you go on a boat ride on holiday? Don't forget horses, donkeys ........ camels?

Here are two of my pages for the 2018 Family Memories Book. I'm thinking of changing from square to landscape pages. Hmmm.... Now I have some of each. I can see I will be doing this book by topics. I asked for photos for January and received one set of three. January is now on the back burner while I deal with photos I have right now. What I just submitted are pictures from our July trip to see my parents' old stomping grounds.

Back to My Roots: Page 1 and Page 2

Wow March! How can it be March already?

Don't forget everyone that we have prizes every month and quarter, so if you miss a month there are still prizes you could win.

Reminder; those doing a once a month PL book so long as you post your layout by the 15th of the month it will count for the year long game. So February's layout needs to be posted by 15th March.

March prompts

Favourite colour
This doesn't have to be your favourite colour. Were the bridesmaids dressed in the brides favourite colour? Does a child wear their favourite colour? Heritage books, what about your grandparents colours, what colour did your grandmother always like to wear? 

Food
Cooking, eating, growing, or anything else. Food is a necessity of life and can be a fun one too. Children often cook with their parents or grandparents, did you? What was a favourite meal? What about amazing presentation in a restaurant. What meal was served at the wedding?