• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How can it be May?

First Prompts for May

Self Portrait
How often do you include photos of yourself? I know I don't very often. Why not make the effort to include a layout including you in your book (if that would fit of course).

Close Up
Close up photos can really reveal the details you can't see from a distance. These days even phone camera can get in close for more detail. Close up shots of flowers can reveal details in the petals or show that drop of dew. Do you have a close up of the wedding cake showing the amazing decorations? What about a photo of just someone eyes? What about a photo just showing the name of a boat/building/street? Have fun wit this one.

14 minutes ago, ValerieT said:

Here is the tracking so far. If I have missed anything please shout.

Capture.JPG

Carla I have just noticed that your tracking should be in March not April. I have updated my copy.

• 2 weeks later...

How can it be June?

June Prompts

Sunset
We have done sunrise, so let's do sunset this month. You may have some amazing photos taken at sunset. What about the glorious colours of sunset. Or a layout about what you did/do at sunset.

Excitement
I am sure we all have taken a photo at some point of someone really excited, have you got one that would fit your book? Excitement can happen at anytime for any reason. A birthday, a wedding, a special meal, seeing a relative or friend. Don't forget children seem to get excited about many things. If you don't have a photo you could still journal about that excited feeling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! July!

Here are your prompts for July;

Games
This could mean many things depending on what the word "game" means to you. It could be anything from football to cards, cricket to a phone game, or just being silly and having fun.

Feet
You could take this a couple of ways. Do you have a photo of someones feet or special shoes? Don't forget feet is also a measure of length, what about a photo of something 10 feet tall. Think outside the box with this one.