• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

September Prompts
This year is going far too fast.

School
As most in the northern hemisphere are heading back to school after the summer. I thought one of our prompts this month should be about school. The word school can lead to many things; supplies, the actual building, friends, as well as the first day of school. Do you have photos of your parents or grandparents old school photos? Where there any school friends at the wedding?

Bags
Thinking of school makes me think of bags. I used to love going shopping to pick out my new bag for the year. I even enjoy picking Ben and Kiahna's bags for school. I fact I just love bags and have far too many, maybe you or someone you know is the same.

Do you have any photos of you, your parents or grandparents with their school bag? Did you or someone you know have a really fancy bag for the wedding? What about beach bags? Backpacks? What about their contents?

17 minutes ago, ValerieT said:

Here is the tracking I currently have. If I've missed anything let me know.

Marilyn; I've added one of your layouts to July and one to August. I hope that's okay.

Yup, that’s exactly right, thanks Valerie!  I posted the July one at the end of the last day and a few minutes after you’d updated the chart so it really does belong in July.  :) Thank you!  

• 2 weeks later...

October Prompts

Covers
I was originally thinking of blankets for the cooler weather but felt we needed something a bit broader. Blankets cover you and keep you warm, as do coats. What about a book cover. An umbrella covers your head, as does a hat. Shoes and socks cover your feet. Go ahead and get creative with this.

Reflections
A reflection is not just seen in a mirror, you can see them in almost all reflective materials. Glass can give subtle reflections. Water can give a softer, rippled reflection. Sunglasses are a good source of reflections.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

November Prompts

Autumnal Colours
No matter where you live in the world you will have autumn at some point in the year. the beautiful colours of autumn lend themselves to so many different layouts. If you haven't already why not use some autumnal colours on a layout this month.

Blending
Thinking of autumn colours made me think of blending. Blending a photo into the background. Blending papers together to create a background. Using brushes to help create a blended effect on embellishments and titles. 

• 2 weeks later...