ValerieT

PROJECT2019

Week 5. This year is already flying by

Valerie, I know I am late in joining in but if I create a page for January will that count towards being eligible for the year long prize? 

Last year I was very much inspired by the pages created by Diane ( Florida Granny ) which is why I am doing my pages similar ( sort of)... January 2019

Bridesmaids

I'm really enjoying this challenge. I enjoyed all the other challenges I've participated in the past but sometimes it was a struggle to find photos to fit the challenge. This challenge is helping me get pages done that I want to work on and as I have time.

On 2/5/2019 at 4:29 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

Bridesmaids

I'm really enjoying this challenge. I enjoyed all the other challenges I've participated in the past but sometimes it was a struggle to find photos to fit the challenge. This challenge is helping me get pages done that I want to work on and as I have time.

I’m loving seeing your wedding and your album coming to life, Kelly!

For those of you doing a once a month PL book; so long as you post your layout by the 15th of the following month I will count it for the year long prize. For example your February layout needs to be posted by 15th March.

9 minutes ago, ValerieT said:

For those of you doing a once a month PL book; so long as you post your layout by the 15th of the following month I will count it for the year long prize. For example your February layout needs to be posted by 15th March.

Thankyou Valerie for letting us know this information. 

Here are the second set of prompts for February

Music
What music do you like to listen to? May be you are a singer or play an instrument, did your parents or grandparents. What song was the first dance at the wedding? Was there a song or piece of music that was always playing when you were on holiday? 

Transport
Car, bike....... hot air balloon. We can get around by many forms of transport, some everyday some a bit more unusual. Doing a heritage book? do you have pictures of old cars or someone riding a bike? How did the bride get to the wedding? Did you go on a boat ride on holiday? Don't forget horses, donkeys ........ camels?