AFT Designs - "New" Layout Challenge & Prize - Jan 2019

AmandaFace

It may seem pretty obvious that I might choose "New" for my first challenge of the new year, but there it is! Even though I'm not a big resolution maker myself, I do love the thought of a fresh start.

For January l challenge you to create a layout featuring something new. This doesn't have to be a resolution, but can be if you choose. What's something new going on in your life? New hair? Did you get a cool new gadget over the Holidays? A New product you're dying to scrap something with?

Don’t have a photo? That’s fine, photo-less layouts work as well. You could get creative and make an art journaling type layout with just a title and type, be creative as you wish to be.

How

The challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Jan 31st. Create a layout featuring your something new, post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

• I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize

A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

Everyone that follows the guidelines will be entered into the drawing!

And please share! When you post, tell us about your layout.

Here are a few products and layouts that may stimulate some creativity, when I think of "newness" these products of mine come to mind. And yeah, there's just a few newer products that I'm currently partial to as well :)

AFT_Beginnings-newyear-digital-print-scrapbook-kit_LG.jpgAFT_Beginnings-newyear-digital-print-scrapbook-journal_LO2_LG.jpg

ASO_BrushSet_Reawaken_MKTG_600.jpgAFT_BrushSet_Resolve_MKTG_600.jpg

AFT_Reinvent_Coll_MKTG_600.jpgAFT_SSEmb_Floral-Masks-Large-photo-digital-template_LG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all! I'm so sorry I was late in picking a winner, but my winner was Diane!! Congrats!

Very randomly we lost my Aunt in a car wreck a few weeks ago and it's just been a little crazy around here. I will pick up with a new challenge next month though! Thank you all so much for participating!

8 hours ago, AmandaFace said:

Hey all! I'm so sorry I was late in picking a winner, but my winner was Diane!! Congrats!

Very randomly we lost my Aunt in a car wreck a few weeks ago and it's just been a little crazy around here. I will pick up with a new challenge next month though! Thank you all so much for participating!

Amanda I am so very sorry to hear this;  I lost a cousin the same way in May and it’s quite a shock.  Sending you lots of hugs and many thoughts and to your family too.  I know how hard this is and send my deepest sympathy.  xo

• 3 weeks later...

Archived