NEW ATC Swap for Jan 2019

Boatlady

First of all Congratulations to ladyscrapsalot aka. Kelly for being the GC winner of the 6 month challenge we had the end of last year.

Happy Healthy New Year to all. A fresh new year is upon us. Let's start with a new exciting ATC swap for 2019. Not long ago Andrea showed me a new style of ATC  so I think it will be a fun new format to scrap. They are " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough to make a template set and you can find the free link here.

Just like every month I will post a challenge as I have done in the past but now you have a choice to make the traditional card, the new coin format or both.

Directions to make ATC -Cards or Coin's

1. Create your ATC with your interpretation of the theme. Create a 2.5 x 3.5 inch card either landscape or portrait at 300 dpi then either post as is (and it’s big enough to be enlarged and seen) or when posting you can reduce the longest side of your card (the 3.5 inch one) to 600 pixels. You can use this same size for the coins. Be sure to share the link in the current ATC thread. Make sure to sign and date your card/coin. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE and please leave some love while you are there.

2. Email the full resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality), flattened jpg version to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com . One  favor I will ask of those who participate please use this format for the file title when you send the full size copy to me. "month and your name" like this Jan ATC- Debby. I found that those with same name were not saved correctly and made it difficult for me to collect them for the month. I find it best to email your copy immediately when you're finished that way you won't have me bugging you down the road with reminders and no one will miss out on your beautiful work! At the end of the month I will send  you a zip file containing all the cards and coins that are sent to me.

Here is the first fun coin I ever made.

I hope that you all enjoy the new coin and want to play around with the circle format.

So for this New Year 2019 with all the new going on...let's scrap the word "new".  Happy scrapping and I really look forward to seeing the gallery full of cards and coins!

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, Becster said:

This looks like fun! Angie, thanks for the template!

I look forward to your creation

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Awww Thank you! for the GC and the free templates!!! I'm excited to give ATC coins a try! I packed up all our Christmas decor so now I can play. I've got an idea hoping it works!

I bet we get a pocket full of coins from you Kelly!

4 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I’m excited! Love your ‘new coin’. Now to get creating...

Thank for the heads up about the new exciting coins...I am sure your creation will be a beauty

18 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Great question! I did what you did Jane.

17 hours ago, MariJ said:

I’ve wondered that too viewing the circles on the MB.   I thought the solution was uploading as a png but guess not since that’s what Jane did. 

Debby has just let me know to do them as a JPEG :) 

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thanks, Jane!

5 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Debby has just let me know to do them as a JPEG :) 

It’s funny though it still shows a white box around, I wonder why?    Thanks for the info :).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived