*All New* January 2019 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

2 0 1 9
Can you believe it?  2019 is here and I’m not sure I was finished with 2018, but here it is anyway!  How rude!!

I am so excited to share with you the awesome changes to our recipe swap this year!!  Our one and only, the amazing Angie, has created an entire Home Cooked collection FREEBIE exclusively for recipe swap participants.  If you participate each month, by the end of the year, you will have all the pieces for the entire collection!!  How exciting is this??  Each month participants will receive a download link to that month’s freebie. 

This month’s recipe swap theme is SLOW COOKER AND/OR INSTANT POT recipes.  I use both of these often and am always looking for new recipes.  Also, I would love to hear any tips and tricks you have to convert your “go-to-tried-and-true-recipes” for the slow cooker or instant pot.

ABR_HomeCook_Full.jpg.92f84007c6cd001b2f2bb13767c57099.jpg
To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by MIDNIGHT, Thursday, January 31, 2019.
  1. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  2. You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  3. Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  4. After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!  Please remember the link is active for 7 days. 
  5. You will receive a download link from the store for your freebie.

Yay, this is one of my favorite scraps, I’ve been waiting for it!  I can always make a recipe card even when in a slump or one-armed!  ;)
I love the recipe collection and that we’ll have a whole set at the end of the year.  

I hope to take part in this as I really enjoy using my slow cooker. 

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

Yay, this is one of my favorite scraps, I’ve been waiting for it!  I can always make a recipe card even when in a slump or one-armed!  ;)
I love the recipe collection and that we’ll have a whole set at the end of the year.  

I know what you mean Marilyn!!

8 hours ago, A-M said:

I hope to take part in this as I really enjoy using my slow cooker. 

Looking forward to your recipe(s) Anne-Marie!

16 hours ago, A-M said:

You can find my Roast Chicken recipe card in the gallery HERE

Lovely and yummy!

11 hours ago, CRS said:

Love that collection! I have a recipe Lauren tried out just before the holidays I can use!! It was a big hit with her teaching class!

How nice that Lauren can test recipes for you!

11 hours ago, beatricemi said:

I'm in. I thought I posted but I don't see my reply. I'm not sure if you can really count this as a recipe but I typed out how I make pot roast

Slow Cooker Pot Roast

Yumm-o!

13 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Awesome collection Angie. I’ll get a recipe from Lauren, as I don’t have an instant pot or slow cooker. I know, I’m one of a kind.

Really?  I can't imagine living without my slow cooker!!  I get that the instant pot isn't mainstream, but this surprises me!!  

21 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Really?  I can't imagine living without my slow cooker!!  I get that the instant pot isn't mainstream, but this surprises me!!  

I gave mine away. I live alone so had no need for it anymore. Lol. I have a tri-pot slow cooker, but it’s still brand new in the box. After 2 years. Lol.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:51 PM, SodScrap said:

These are both recipes for the instant pot, but they work equally well in the slow cooker.  

Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork

Mississippi Pot Roast

I just used your Mississippi Pot Roast  recipe for a casual dinner with friends, they loved it.

My crockpot meatloaf was always a hit with the grandchildren on "family night" dinner. I don't have an instant pot but may get one, I would gladly take suggestions of which one to purchase. I used to use a pressure cooker and loved that.

Archived