Hello Again!

MrsCropper

I have been here a number of times before and I am back again!

I was very active in 2016 until I had to move to Southern Illinois in June to help take care of my ill in-laws. Unfortunately, both passed away within a year of us moving and we moved from a rental house to their property that my husband inherited. It's out in the country and we went almost a year without internet! During all this, my mother became ill and I had to spend several months away from my husband helping with her.

Things have finally calmed down and I'm wanting to start scrapping again. I'm looking forward to swaps, games and looking at everyone's beautiful layouts!

Welcome back Barbara.

There are plenty of challenges happening for you to take part in so I am sure you will enjoy being back here. 

Welcome back!  I'm sorry for the losses and illnesses.  And a year without internet... I'm not sure what I did with myself when I was younger, before I had internet!  Definitely jump back into the challenges, I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts popping up!

So sorry for all the sadness. Welcome back and I look forward to seeing all your pages. There is lots of fun events happening so I hope you join in.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived