Sign in to follow this  
beatricemi

Tuesday Newsletter Challenge January 8th

Good morning. It’s time for the second newsletter challenge for January. Today’s challenge is to create a multi-photo layout. I checked the dictionary to be sure I defined it correctly and I think it would be acceptable to submit a layout with more than one photo. I personally almost always do multi-photo layouts. If you struggle with this, you might want to check the shop for templates with multiple photo spots: Templates  I’m certain you can find something to inspire you. Once you have your layout post it to the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery and come back here with a link so we can ooh and aah over your page.

I can’t wait to see what you do.

Here is my page: First Swim

Great challenge! I struggle with scrapping events because I don't like my pages to be too busy and finding a balance between that and showing all the photos is hard. Templates to the rescue!

3 hours ago, CRS said:

Great challenge! I struggle with scrapping events because I don't like my pages to be too busy and finding a balance between that and showing all the photos is hard. Templates to the rescue!

This is exactly how I feel!  I have probably never created a (decent) multi-photo layout without a template of some sort!  

Thank you for a great challenge Bea!

I'll jump in on this a little later.  I really like stacked or overlapped photo templates, I'm always on the lookout for those!