I would love to see a small (mini?) collection of fast food! Case in point, I just spent $8.99 to get an embellishment of a taco! LOL

Burgers, fries, tacos, Chinese food, subs, Gyros .... and associated word art would be wonderful!

That’s a great idea!   I’ve wished before for a 4”x 6” sized collection for the recipe swap.  While I know the papers can be resized and that’s what I do, it’s never exact and it would be great to not have to do this extra step when making a recipe card.     A general Mini Food Collection would be wonderful to have.

Now that this thread has been started, I've been wanting more border styles... styles that will quickly put borders of varying thickness, colors, textures, patterns around whatever you apply them to.  I think I've bought all the ones offered over the last 10 years!  Now that I've learned to use the stroke function, I can make my own borders using regular styles, but I still would love new border styles.

9 hours ago, Becster said:

I would love to see a small (mini?) collection of fast food! Case in point, I just spent $8.99 to get an embellishment of a taco! LOL

Burgers, fries, tacos, Chinese food, subs, Gyros .... and associated word art would be wonderful!

This collection has some good food images:

Bon Appetit Collection by Caroline B.

I would love to see more foils especially satin, I have an example I can post if that helps.  And more styles and embellishments in Navy.

On 1/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, A-M said:

This collection has some good food images:

Bon Appetit Collection by Caroline B.

Thanks! I'll take a look. I see that the embellishments can be purchased separately. that's good. 🙂