I"m Back!!!

Silly

Wow, it seems like it's been forever...probably because it has.  My last post was 2015.  I've been following some of my old friends from here on Facebook and look forward to meeting some new ones.  In the meantime, I have a brand new computer to learn as well as a very updated Photoshop Elements (2019). YIKES!   

Welcome back, sounds like we are in for some great LO's with all that new equipment you have. I look forward to seeing your pages. I see you are from S. Florida I live in New Port Richey. Nice to meet another Floridian here.

23 minutes ago, April Showers said:

Welcome back! So nice to see you on the forum again. :welcome2:

Thank you April, so glad to see you here!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's good to be back. The hubby is gone for the weekend to a Super Bowl party so I'll be hanging around a lot, my plan is to dive into some tutorials.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Silly, is that really you?  I think I've been gone for as long as you have, and I too have the new Elements and being a stubborn Microsoft Picture It user its a challenge for me, but happily I completed my first LO tonight and ready to get back to this!  Looking forward to being a part of scrapbook community again.  Doris R

Archived