February Monthly Challenges

beatricemi

Welcome to February! The February Monthly Challenges are 4 challenges that you can complete any time during the month of February and use for the Challenge Chase. Check out the new and improved Challenge Chase you can find all the details here. There is also a brand new gallery for the Monthly Challenges where you can post any layouts you finish this month for the challenges below. Add a link back to this thread so we can all see your fantastic layouts! And don't forget to credit the designers to be eligible for the prizes. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Here are the 4 challenges for February:

Challenge #1

Scraplift one of your own pages. Maybe you have a favorite sketch, page design or template that you would like to use again. Or maybe you didn’t quite like your layout the first time around. Now you have another chance to get it right. Is this your first challenge for Scrapgirls? No problem. Just choose any layout in the gallery and scraplift it. You will be off to a great start!

Challenge #2

Create a title using a font and an alpha. Search your stash because lots of the collections come with alphas. I’m always looking for an excuse to shop so check out this link: Word Art and Alphas. There are lots of alphas in the shop

Challenge #3

Use this mood board as inspiration for your challenge:  

feb_mood-board.jpg

Choose the palette, the theme or anything from the board that you find inspirational. When you post your layout let us know what you found inspiring.

Challenge #4

Since Valentines’ Day is in February, I’ll include a “leave some love” Challenge. Choose 14 layouts (14 for the date of Valentines’ Day) and leave a thoughtful comment on each. In the monthly challenge thread instead of posting a link to a layout post the links to the 14 layouts you chose. You can edit your thread to add to it or keep track and post all 14 links at once.

Again, just let me know if you have any questions and most importantly have fun!!!

Oh what fun...Thanks for these great scrapping ideas. I assume #2 is supposed to be a LO with that title task?

I have started my month off by Challenge #3... Mood Board and I was inspired by the PINKS and the little berries in the top right image.

In the gallery you will find.... Lilly Pilly

I am back with another challenge layout. I should be doing some cardmaking but I decided to do some scrapbooking instead.

You can find my page I scraplifted  from just over  10 years ago  HERE  and my one for this challenge    HERE - 26 years

Here's my spot for challenge #4:
Lilly Pilly

26 Years

Peony

Challenge 1 (boatlady)

Silly

Boots

Retirement Party

The Dog Ate It

Ruakaka Beach

Love You More

Jane in N.Z. Challenge 3

Jane in N.Z. Challenge 2

Mikelle Challenge 1

AM Challenge 2

Boatlady Challenge 2

ps- I know I have 15 but I'll continue to comment on the challenge layouts. Love the participation so far!

• CRS unpinned this topic

Archived