February Challenge Chase

April Showers

We've revamped our Challenge Chase for 2019!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

Here's how to participate in our February Challenge Chase:

-Sign-up on this thread so I can add you to the tracking spreadsheet. You can sign-up any time during the month.

-Complete 6 Challenge Chase Layouts during the month. We've added a new monthly challenge of 4 layouts, plus we'll have the two regular weekly challenges. You choose which ones you'd like to do.

-You have all month to complete the layouts! You could do all six the first week of the month if you'd like.

-To qualify, Challenge Chase layouts must be posted in one of the following three galleries and meet our challenge layout criteria. :

-Post links to your layouts in this thread so I can track them.

For those who meet our Challenge Chase each month, coupons for 25% off our store will be sent out the first week of the following month and must be used in that month.

We have this Challenge Chase Blinkie for you to sport in your signature!

challenge-chase-blinkie.gif
https://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES/challenge-chase-blinkie.gif

We've tried to make this simple, but feel free to ask any questions on this thread.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay... maybe I might have time to complete 6 challenges this month... so please April, add me to the chart. 

I am in a scrapbooking mood so you can find my second one for the month  HERE and it is for the #1 Monthly Challenge to scraplift your own page. 

As the online course I am going to do starts on the 19th, I decided to get as many challenges completed this week as I possibly can... so here is my third for February - for the Weekend Coral colour themed - Port Fairy

I was hesitant to jump in because I wasn't sure how quickly I'd be able to learn the new PSE. But after getting 4 LOs done this week (with only a small amount of cursing at the computer...hehehe) I think I'm ready. 

Here's what I've completed so far:

Gettin Buggy (Monthly)

Retirement (Monthly)

Love You More (Monthly)

A Short Convo (Weekly)

• CRS unpinned this topic

Archived