Weekend Challenge February 9, 2019

MariJ

For today, a bit of fun and intrigue: “What’s in your purse?”   One of the magazines I read has a feature each month where they ask that question of celebrities who answer, explain and provide a photo.  So for today I challenge you to take a peek and a photo and scrap “what’s in your purse”.   If you can’t or don’t want to photograph you can do a photo-less or Art Journaling type of page.  As an added challenge,  journal what you find;  make a list or simply explain the why’s of some pertinent items.  You might find some you forgot you carry around and would like to tell us their stories.   We'd like to see whatever you find and scrap so when you are finished please post your completed layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery.   

I can’t wait to see what’s inside your purse!

Note: if you don’t carry a purse you can scrap your wallet, pocket, backpack or whatever you use to carry around your everyday essentials.

?  Ive been sick and sleeping 24 hours for the last 3 days so I’m so sorry don’t have a layout to post.  I am feeling better this morning so will work on it today.  Sorry for the delay, but looking forward to seeing whats in your purse..

Meanwhile Diane has created a lovely page about her PURSE.   Thanks Diane!
I’ll be back later to leave comments on posted pages.  :) 

Baby steps, Marilyn! Don't over do it!!

Great challenge! I only carry a wristlet because I got tired of everyone sticking their stuff in my purse and forgetting about it. I'll see if I can come up with something.

Marilyn, I hope you continue to get better. It is not much fun being sick.

What a great challenge you have given us.  I will see if I can get something put together for this. 

12 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

So sorry to hear that you are poorly, do take it easy and hope you are feeling better real soon :bighug:

Thank you Marie, finally coming up for air and think I'll survive. Whew. Sure hope you are feeling better and better as days go on?

On 2/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, MariJ said:

Thank you Marie, finally coming up for air and think I'll survive. Whew. Sure hope you are feeling better and better as days go on?

Thanks Marilyn,I have recovered now and went back to work yesterday after 3 weeks signed off sick, i seem to down with something pretty quick nowadays.
Hope you are still taking it easy and keep on getting better. 

This was fun, it's been awhile since I did a LO about something other than an event and without a picture.  Mine is It's In the Bag.  Since I no longer work, I've been able to get away with a much smaller purse with just the basic essentials.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived