Tuesday Newsletter Challenge 19th February

ValerieT

:wub: It started with a kiss. :wub:

Maybe it doesn't always start with a kiss, but a kiss is what we are looking at today.

Your challenge is simple, create a layout showing a kiss. With a loved one, two children or even a much loved pet.

When you are finished post your layout in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery.

11 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh that brought back memories, I liked playing with paper dolls!  My Mom loved paper dolls so bought them for us and she even showed us how to sorta make our own clothes for them!   

We would have had a great time together. Mom bought me a ream of typing paper and I sat down with pencil and crayons and made a massive amount of clothes for my paper doll - some movie star I was never really sure who she was. Olie would come flying down and blow them everywhere and then start to peck holes in them. It was like having another annoying brother in the house!

4 hours ago, BetC said:

We would have had a great time together. Mom bought me a ream of typing paper and I sat down with pencil and crayons and made a massive amount of clothes for my paper doll - some movie star I was never really sure who she was. Olie would come flying down and blow them everywhere and then start to peck holes in them. It was like having another annoying brother in the house!

Oh we would have had loads of fun!    Except I’m not sure I’d like a bird flying down near my head.    But, maybe if I was used to it.......   :rofl:

Archived