Introducing Myself

Molly

Welcome to Scrap Girls Molly. I was a traditional scrapper now just digi-scrapping so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. We are all here and will to help so please ask questions if you need to. I look forward to seeing your creations as you learn.

Welcome Molly! I never paper scrapped...I'm dangerous with scissors and glue, but I really like the look.  You'll find it's easy to get that look without all the mess and the best thing is that you can use your supplies over and over.  Enjoy.

42 minutes ago, Silly said:

Welcome Molly! I never paper scrapped...I'm dangerous with scissors and glue, but I really like the look.  You'll find it's easy to get that look without all the mess and the best thing is that you can use your supplies over and over.  Enjoy.

Oh Cilly you’re so silly, I mean funny. ... ?

Hi Molly!  I'm like Cilly, I never really did traditional scrapping, as I'm not all that handy with cutting, etc.  I've been doing digiscrapping for a while now, but I learned very gradually, a new technique here and there.  Since you've been a paper scrapper, you've got layout design down - much more skill than I had in the beginning!  If you check out the Scrap Girls Shop and sign up for the newsletter, there is a free downloadable collection with loads of supplies to get you started:

Rustic Reflections

As for learning, I think the best way to gradually learn is to participate in the various challenges we have here on the forum.  If you post your layouts, too, you'll get all sorts of encouragement from other scrappers, and you'll have a chance to win gift certificates to the SG Shop.  Do you have photo editing software yet?  If so, what program?

Glad you're here, hope too see some of your layouts!

12 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Hi Molly!  I'm like Cilly, I never really did traditional scrapping, as I'm not all that handy with cutting, etc.  I've been doing digiscrapping for a while now, but I learned very gradually, a new technique here and there.  Since you've been a paper scrapper, you've got layout design down - much more skill than I had in the beginning!  If you check out the Scrap Girls Shop and sign up for the newsletter, there is a free downloadable collection with loads of supplies to get you started:

Rustic Reflections

As for learning, I think the best way to gradually learn is to participate in the various challenges we have here on the forum.  If you post your layouts, too, you'll get all sorts of encouragement from other scrappers, and you'll have a chance to win gift certificates to the SG Shop.  Do you have photo editing software yet?  If so, what program?

Glad you're here, hope too see some of your layouts!

Oh wow, I forgot all about the news letter. Thanks for posting this!

Hello, Molly 

Welcome and I could kiss you right now I was just sitting on my bed and said I am bored and your email post came through my email account and I clicked and walah I said now that I have removed myself from social media completely just owning an Instagram account now. I said why now spend my money here at scrapgirls and scrap all these beautiful photos of my granddaughter who is an Instagram celeb yes amen. I am going to the store to see what I can start with and again Welcome Molly.

Welcome Molly and looks like you have encouraged Sametra also ( welcome Sametra). 

Archived