March Layout Madness 2019

ValerieT

20 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

I added 5 frames already (so that I could place my photos) so I'm just adding a tag and a string today. The frames are from AFT Stacked Frames and the other embellishments are from OAWA Thank You. Depending on what comes next, all these might get moved around. :D 

MM LO 1 seven embells.jpg

Always leaving your options open ?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Florida granny said:

This is looking beautiful, Geraldine. I love the photo technique in the corner.

Agreed!

21 hours ago, Dady said:

My seven embellishments 

SG_March-Layout-Madness_4.jpg

It took me a minute to realize that was a photo in the corner-I love what you have done with it!

34 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Unlike Conda, I didn't need another paper, LOL. But I blended one into the background using AFT grungy corners. It's working, I think. I'm also leaving some space just in case you throw us a curve. ;) 

MM LO 1 one more paper.jpg

Love the plaid Diane.  Curve?   I know.  I’m excited about the extra paper which means I probably won’t be excited tomorrow...

Good evening, I hate to bother you again with another question but does the layout have to be a 12 x 12? I usually scrap 8.5 x 11 because my family prefers the pages to fit into their photo albums. Thank you so much for your time and have a great evening!

28 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Good evening, I hate to bother you again with another question but does the layout have to be a 12 x 12? I usually scrap 8.5 x 11 because my family prefers the pages to fit into their photo albums. Thank you so much for your time and have a great evening!

Hi Linda!  You can scrap any size you wish.  I think there are a few others who also scrap 8.5 x 11 instead of 12x12.  I have scrapped both before.  Hope that helps!

9 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Hi Linda!  You can scrap any size you wish.  I think there are a few others who also scrap 8.5 x 11 instead of 12x12.  I have scrapped both before.  Hope that helps!

Mikele is correct Linda.  Whatever your preferred size to scrap is fine.  :) 

Archived