March Layout Madness 2019

ValerieT

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you ready for another crazy week? Please keep your tomatoes in the fridge!

18th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and create a blended background for your layout. You can do this yourself or use a template.

3 hours ago, ValerieT said:

Are you ready for another crazy week? Please keep your tomatoes in the fridge!

18th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and create a blended background for your layout. You can do this yourself or use a template.

Blended background.  This is a good start!

Still working on my blending skills.  As I said before, I've forgotten more than I knew during my sabbatical.  I used Angie Briggs Truly Yours.  Like Diane, I'm hoping to scrap some pictures of water, depending on how wacky things get.

1157771460_MM3_edited-2.jpg.4b5347e773b7f00b7d37d84291d3d296.jpg

16 minutes ago, Silly said:

Still working on my blending skills.  As I said before, I've forgotten more than I knew during my sabbatical.  I used Angie Briggs Truly Yours.  Like Diane, I'm hoping to scrap some pictures of water, depending on how wacky things get.

1157771460_MM3_edited-2.jpg.4b5347e773b7f00b7d37d84291d3d296.jpg

This is beautiful!  

51 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Gotta love blended backgrounds! :D I used SNU SS Paper: Blended Masks Vol 2 and papers from FLO Hello June for this one. I'm hoping to scrap some ocean photos, depending on what comes next.

MM LO3 blended bg.jpg

This is amazing and will be perfect for water related pics.

I think I might be lulling you into a false sense of security so far this week.

19th March
Add two photos to your layout. Turn one photo black and white.

Two photos, one black and white. It didn't say it had to be two different photos! ;)

For those wondering, yes that's Ben. He was 4 when it was taken.

March Madness Week 3_300.jpg

I want to stick with my Alaska pics to get this book done and realized that many of the pics, particularly those of the mountains and sky already look like they're B/W, so I used the Color Pop edit in PSE 2019 to highlight the blue of the glacier. I changed the hue of my blended background after I added these two pics.

225751823_MLM3.jpg.1d9a5ebf944ed75c293f3eaa6c3ddfca.jpg

13 hours ago, ValerieT said:
I think I might be lulling you into a false sense of security so far this week.

19th March
Add two photos to your layout. Turn one photo black and white.

I love doing blended papers :) 
The paper I have 1/2 made I'll have to change as the photos do not suit being in B&W grrrrrr.

Valerie I still have the ??? as Mikelle was hiding I think you might have to stay in hiding :shycouch:

12 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

I love doing blended papers :) 
The paper I have 1/2 made I'll have to change as the photos do not suit being in B&W grrrrrr.

Valerie I still have the ??? as Mikelle was hiding I think you might have to stay in hiding :shycouch:

Don't forget I have Lauren who is a great cricketer especially fielding. Besides we are having spaghetti tonight it will save me from going shopping.

16 minutes ago, ValerieT said:

:banghead: Photoshop has done an update. I've got to set up all my panels again and reinstall all my styles, brushes, actions, styles, etc. Not Happy.

OMG that is horrible to have to do all that work....does that mean you will be going easy on us now???

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

OMG that is horrible to have to do all that work....does that mean you will be going easy on us now???

Oh Debbie, you just made me spit my coffee!

Just now, Silly said:

Oh Debbie, you just made me spit my coffee!

Sorry I didn't think it was that funny...I was hoping for an easy week we have lots going on here.

LOL

Archived