March Layout Madness 2019

ValerieT

:shycouch::shycouch::shycouch::shycouch:

21st March
Rotate your layout 90 degrees anti-clockwise/counter-clockwise. Make sure your photos are the right way up, unless you like them on their side.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'm back with my rotated layout. I needed to do something with the black and white photo so blended it into a mask. The rotation wasn't horrible -- my tape looks a little funky but otherwise I can live with this. I can't wait to see what everyone else's pages look like! :lol: 

MM LO3 rotated.jpg

The rotation put my pictures back to where I had them originally. My embellies look really weird though as I now have a boat going "upstream"...LOL. 

982296067_MLM3.jpg.f3dac0c3feef9b23683e78ca5c15b87e.jpg

On 3/21/2019 at 9:09 PM, ValerieT said:
:shycouch::shycouch::shycouch::shycouch:

21st March
Rotate your layout 90 degrees anti-clockwise/counter-clockwise. Make sure your photos are the right way up, unless you like them on their side.

Glad your hiding Valerie grrrrrrrrrrr ?:runningdog: I'm sending my dog after you he will be faster than Lauren and will find you. I do not like this at all :banghead:

I added 5 embellishments... string, bracket and bone + the game box and cards I made :) 

SG_odd.jpg.f0a857b684985f8c3bd16d9eabecde7a.jpg

I rotated my LO and the embellishments don't sit right but it will have to do :( 

SG_Rotated.jpg.2ce01a310eed2fe41642c97f10f03c86.jpg

6 hours ago, ValerieT said:

A more normal task today

22nd March
Create a title using two different fonts.

I was afraid this was coming...I've been wracking my brain for a good title.  I'll be back.

Tried to use one of the "hanging" embellishments in my title so this is what I came up with.  Used Caflish Script and Grand Rapids.

1473729905_MLM3.jpg.7a6c906f1d9a4327fc9a70a7bb0ae486.jpg

Here is my week 3 page.I do not like my B&W pic I couldn't find a place for it and I think the LO is better without it. When we had to rotate it made my page better the argyle is under the car before it was alongside so thanks for that great task.

I ended up swapping the boat element for a bird and recoloring the rope.  By turning the image it put the round element at the top where I wanted to put my title and gave me the idea of using it as part of the title - would not have seen that without that crazy task, so thanks.  I may just start doing that to all of my LOs.

Cruising Along - Ferry to Haines

Wow that weekend flew by.
Here we are on the last Monday of the month to start a new page. Put the tomatoes? ?  away ladies I will try to be nice.

25th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of photos.

That is easy right???

14 hours ago, scrapgran said:

My computer has gone to the hospital. It has been playing up since the last Windows update. I can’t finish my page until it comes back. Hopefully it won’t be too long.

Oh no!!!! That stinks. I sure hope it isn't anything too serious.

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:
Wow that weekend flew by.
Here we are on the last Monday of the month to start a new page. Put the tomatoes? ?  away ladies I will try to be nice.

25th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of photos.

That is easy right???

This whole month has flown by and I'm guessing the next few will too as we are so busy.  

Here are my 5 photos - not sure about a couple of them as they came from DH's phone. I'll wait and see what the next steps bring.

1875061079_MLM4.thumb.jpg.62f5e8d842b2da0feb57e2e24c000b82.jpg

Archived