March Layout Madness 2019

ValerieT

6 hours ago, Boatlady said:
Wow that weekend flew by.
Here we are on the last Monday of the month to start a new page. Put the tomatoes? ?  away ladies I will try to be nice.

25th March
Start a new layout in your preferred size and add an odd number of photos.

That is easy right???

Thats nice and easy Debby :) I'm away for a few days in a couple of hours visiting our son in Te Anau (bottom of South Island) so will catch up on the weekend when were home :) 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Silly said:

This whole month has flown by and I'm guessing the next few will too as we are so busy.  

Here are my 5 photos - not sure about a couple of them as they came from DH's phone. I'll wait and see what the next steps bring.

1875061079_MLM4.thumb.jpg.62f5e8d842b2da0feb57e2e24c000b82.jpg

Very cool photos

6 minutes ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Thats nice and easy Debby :) I'm away for a few days in a couple of hours visiting our son in Te Anau (bottom of South Island) so will catch up on the weekend when were home :) 

That is fine Jane no problem...no tomatoes, please !!!!

48 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Cilly and Debby, your photos look great! I don't know what's going to happen before the end of this week but I'm already excited to see the finished layouts!

I'm doing 3 photos: a bird, surprise, surprise. :D 

MM LO 4 photos.jpg

Thanks Diane...and I always love to see your bird pics/LOs.  Is that a Sandhill Crane?

1 hour ago, Silly said:

Thanks Diane...and I always love to see your bird pics/LOs.  Is that a Sandhill Crane?

Yep, a Sandhill Crane sitting on her nest. Pretty cool, right? Of course I had to snap the photos. And thank you for saying you like to see my bird photos!! :) 

Everyone is doing great so here is the next task

26th March
Add four papers to your layout. Only one can be use for your background, you must find other uses for the other three.

Not too bad, right? Go ahead and eat those tomatoes? ??

12 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Yep, a Sandhill Crane sitting on her nest. Pretty cool, right? Of course I had to snap the photos. And thank you for saying you like to see my bird photos!! :) 

Love it...we have only had the Sandhill Crane here once that I know of. That is so cool that you  have one nesting. Did you know they mate for life, pretty interesting!!! I had 11 eggs of a Muscovy in a nest but they were robbed so no babies in our future.?

Everyone is making great pages...see not too bad so far. 

27th March
Add eleven (11) embellishments to your layout.

It might seem like allot but feel free to use one embellishment several times....I'm using several staples. No worries I will not be counting. Have fun.

Now it really looks like a hodgepodge, I think I will start to rearrange, tomorrow maybe after I find out the next task.

27th.jpg

I added 3 paint splatters, 3 journal blocks, 2 feathers, 1 stitch, 1 button, and 1 seed pod...amazingly enough, I think I could have kept going but since I have 5 pics, I think this will be enough.

425338043_Totems_MLM4.jpg.27914be51af174c0021cc59f9d3d4aa1.jpg

Everyone is doing great...I did not count. Isn't it amazing how easy it can be to use so many embellishments? So here is today's task I hope it doesn't goof you all up, it's not too bad but it is a little bump:drive1:in the road, really not bad.

28th March
Remove one photo from your layout.

I rearranged mine....so much better than the way I had it, I used my a other papers as mats for my photos...

28th-emb-photo.jpg

Fortunately, this "mad" road bump works out fine for me.  The template I'm using calls for two photos and I had just added an extra because our first requirement was for 3 photos. So, yay, I can save my tomatoes for salad! I tweaked the embellishments a bit but here it is so far:

MM LO 4 less photo.jpg

That was pretty painless as I wasn't real crazy about the quality of one of the pics from DH's phone.  I may still use a piece of the totem for an embellishment later...we'll see what the madness brings!

1905349791_Totems_MLM4.jpg.7e15e94edf0f0bb6b46c1d6f7f0052b9.jpg

It looks like egg salad with tomatoes for dinner...LOL.  

Well it seems that the last task worked out OK for most of you. I didn't get hit with tomatoes and Diane even made a salad with hers, Cilly is having hers with egg salad and Laraine even came back to play. Today's task is pretty easy so you really should have a pretty easy time, then tomorrow we finish up the month.

29th March
Add a five word title to your layout.

Words like "The, and, of and a" all count as words so feel free to use them....Hint-I did!! ?

Have fun everyone!!! We are meeting :drive1:my High School friend out on an island with our boats...so I will be out of touch most of the day, gotta love Florida weather?:dancing-smilie:.

Archived