March Monthly Challenge

alsoarty

Since this is my first SC challenge, I do have a quick question. I placed my Challenge layout "Gowns Galore" in the "Weddings" Gallery. Is it enough to link it in the Forum thread for the Challenge or should it have also been tagged somehow in the Challenge gallery? Is there a way to tag a single layout for two galleries? Sorry, such a newbie on this.

5 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Since this is my first SC challenge, I do have a quick question. I placed my Challenge layout "Gowns Galore" in the "Weddings" Gallery. Is it enough to link it in the Forum thread for the Challenge or should it have also been tagged somehow in the Challenge gallery? Is there a way to tag a single layout for two galleries? Sorry, such a newbie on this.

Ummmm..  As far as I know it should be in the Monthly Challenge Gallery to count.   I think that’s part of the Challenge Chase rules - layouts should be posted in the Weekend, Tuesday or challenge Gallery to count for the challenge chase.   April can move if if you want or she can clarify.  As far as I know there is no way to tag a layout for two Galleries.

I have to admit, I was putting off the Art Journal Challenge because I was a bit intimidated by it, but after reading the tutorials here on SG I found it was not nearly as scary as I thought.  For challenge #4 - Our House.

13 hours ago, BetC said:

Finally got Challenge #4 done. Always feel overwhelmed when I start an AJ, then really get into it as it comes together.

Move in Time

You did an awesome job Betty and your page is beautiful and so full of energy, it’s lovely!
PS I always feel the same way - overwhelmed and then suddenly I get this quiet feeling inside and I know it’s going to come together and be ok and it is!

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

You did an awesome job Betty and your page is beautiful and so full of energy, it’s lovely!
PS I always feel the same way - overwhelmed and then suddenly I get this quiet feeling inside and I know it’s going to come together and be ok and it is!

There must be a life lesson in this!

So my 3rd entry for the March Monthly Challenge could have fulfilled any of the four requirements, but for this one I'll go with journal on the image. Here is Venue Requirements. I am having some system problems with my computer, so hopefully I get to the final challenge before something drastic happens. Yikes!

Archived