AFT Designs - Challenge & Prize - March 2019

AmandaFace

Hey all! Happy March! Anything particular you're looking forward to, or got going on this month? Since it's the the 3rd month of this year (already?!), I'd like to challenge you to create a layout using 3 photos.

Feel free to use any photos! Use the same photo and repeat it 3x, as long as you have 3 photos somewhere on your project.

How

The challenge will run from March 1st - March. 31st Create a layout featuring your layout with 3 phtotos, post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well.

• I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that percentage, just make sure some of my items are used pretty please)

Prize

A $5 coupon good for anything in my store.

Everyone that follows the guidelines will be entered into the drawing!

And please share! When you post, tell us about why it was your favorite memory, or a little bit about your layout.

Here are a few products that may help you getting three photos onto your layout, or just maybe a little extra stir to your creative process:

AFT_SSEmb_Pleasure-photos-masks-clipping-photoshop_LG.jpgAFT_instax-instant-polaroid-digital-scra

AFT_ColourPop-cluster-templates-layout-p

AFT-Olivia-Digital-ScrapKit-LO2-a-01.jpgAFT_VP-digital-scrapbook-tween-teen-girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for putting together this challenge! My original layout has bridesmaids sipping Mimosas on the morning of the wedding, but I didn't feel comfortable publicly posting their images (I really need to follow up and see if I can have permissions for layouts given the FB images are all over the Internet- LOL). Anyway, here is a stock image substitute. My layout was posted in the 3/26 Newsletter Challenge Gallery: Mimosas.

large.Mimosas.jpg.f7a7735a66dff05160d989

8 hours ago, AmandaFace said:

Thank you all so much for participating in March's challenge! You all were on a roll this month, so many beautiful layouts!

My random winner for March was : MariJ! Congrats lady! Check your messages for your prize.

Also, you all hop over and check out April's challenge if you haven't yet.

Thanks so much Amanda, I’m excited!  :)