March Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are mine...this should take care of all of mine. Thank you for the fun challenges.

Weekend Wildcard Challenge

Weekend Wildcard Challenge-Green

Project2019week6

Weekly Newsletter Gallery-reflection

Am I missing a step somewhere?  I've posted eight links on the thread of challenges I've completed, yet the tracker is only showing me having completed four of the six required.  Maybe I misunderstood something in the rules, if so please let me know.  I'm loving being back, just not sure how to navigate everything yet.  (Like how to use my signature.)  Help.

signature.jpg

14 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

Am I missing a step somewhere?  I've posted eight links on the thread of challenges I've completed, yet the tracker is only showing me having completed four of the six required.  Maybe I misunderstood something in the rules, if so please let me know.  I'm loving being back, just not sure how to navigate everything yet.  (Like how to use my signature.)  Help.

signature.jpg

I'll double check the numbers on the chart. You can find the forum tutorials here.

On 3/21/2019 at 6:58 AM, Grandmadori said:

signature.jpg

I'm wondering if you edited your post to add more links. I subscribe to the thread and go through the posts as they come in to my email, so if you edit a post, I won't see it. It is fixed now, or will be when I post the updated chart.

April, yes that's what I've been doing.  Each time I added a layout to the challenge I simply edited my email to update my list.  Thanks for telling me.  From now on I'll post each layout individually.  This has been a lot of fun, I've really enjoyed getting back to my scrapbooking, and am looking forward to next month's challenges.  Thanks so much for hosting this. 

(So sorry, I just realized I wrote the wrong name, Thank you April!  I've been looking at my kits, and well...never mind.)

signature.jpg

On 3/2/2019 at 6:40 PM, LindaH57 said:

Hi April, I've never signed up for this type of challenge before but I would like to give it a try this month…

Good morning April, I was just wondering will you be updating the chart for this challenge? I want to make sure that I have posted my two additional layouts in the correct thread. I placed them here in this thread and in the thread for the Wildcard Weekend Challenge. Thank you so much and have a great day! Warm regards, Linda

8 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning April, I was just wondering will you be updating the chart for this challenge? I want to make sure that I have posted my two additional layouts in the correct thread. I placed them here in this thread and in the thread for the Wildcard Weekend Challenge. Thank you so much and have a great day! Warm regards, Linda

I was out of town for a bit and didn't get my EHD updated before I left. I'm updating it right now.

Hi Marilyn and April, I'm missing credit in the chart for the second and third layouts I submitted by yesterday. I posted my fourth layout this afternoon. So as of today, I have submitted 2 for the weekly newsletter challenge and 2 for the wild weekend challenge. Thank you so much and have a great evening!

1 hour ago, LindaH57 said:

Hi Marilyn and April, I'm missing credit in the chart for the second and third layouts I submitted by yesterday. I posted my fourth layout this afternoon. So as of today, I have submitted 2 for the weekly newsletter challenge and 2 for the wild weekend challenge. Thank you so much and have a great evening!

Thanks, that is how many I have in the chart. Though I have edited it since I uploaded it earlier today.

Archived