March Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Good evening, I have a question... If I get my last 2 layouts posted by midnight with that be all right to meet the requirement for the Monthly Chase? Thank you so much and have a great evening!

I can answer yes, sure Linda -- it’s still March and the layouts can be done anytime in the Month.   Good luck!  :) 

Well, I finally got to post my final layout Manasquan Inlet for the March 26th NL Challenge. I might have missed the Chase but I don't think I have ever done six 12 x 12 layouts, two recipe cards and a ATC card in one month. Thank you all for your gracious comments and encouragement during the last month... I don't think it would have been possible without you all. Thank you so much!

7 minutes ago, LindaH57 said:

Well, I finally got to post my final layout Manasquan Inlet for the March 26th NL Challenge. I might have missed the Chase but I don't think I have ever done six 12 x 12 layouts, two recipe cards and a ATC card in one month. Thank you all for your gracious comments and encouragement during the last month... I don't think it would have been possible without you all. Thank you so much!

:having-a-party:You're good! Congratulations!!!

5 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Linda I’ve been watching you in awe this month and enjoying all your creations!   You did wonderfully, YAY!  :) 

Archived