Gee but its great to be back home....

Grandmadori

Hi, my name is Doris, I just celebrated my 50th wedding anniversary in November, have two adult daughters, and two beautiful granddaughters. I was an active digi scrapper for a number of years and used both this and another forum to encourage and get encouragement from others.  When my husband retired a few years ago I found I took less time to do things by myself and my pictures have been piling up around me (on memory cards and phones and sadly my now dead computer) and I have not documented anything in the last few years.  So I'm trying to get back on the proverbial bike again, and hope to learn Elements which my dear husband bought for my birthday last week.  I was a confirmed Microsoft Picture It user, even though it was discontinued a decade ago, I could make it do most anything I wanted, and it was so easy!  My computer died, and when I went to install the program, I found that it will not run Picture It.  ?  So, I'm trying my best with Elements 2019, learning as I go, actually got a LO finished this evening, and want to become an active scrapper again. 

Welcome back Doris to the land of Digi. I hope you enjoy being here at Scrap Girls. Make sure you look at the different challenges happening all the time to give you incentive to get those memories scrapped.

With your software... do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need as I am sure there are others here using PSE 2019 or at least the one before it.

Doris, welcome back I look forward to seeing your LO's. I use Elements 15 so if I can help in anyway I would be happy to. Many of us use Elements so if you have questions there will be many to help.

Oh Doris, your story sounds much like mine...dead computer, pictures piling up, time constraints.  I just jumped back in a month ago after a 3 year hiatus and am also having to learn PE 2019.  Welcome back, it's good to see a familiar face. 

Hi Doris, and welcome!  So glad you're back, and I love your layouts so far, I think you're doing great with PSE.  Definitely ask questions if you run into something new, someone around here will know the answer!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived