Weekend Challenge, March 2

beatricemi

Two of my three children were born in March and my third was actually due in March but came early at the end of January. March always makes me think of birthdays so the challenge this weekend is to create a birthday page. It doesn’t have to be a March birthday, it can be any month, any year. No photos no problem. Just scrap a page around birthday memories. It could be about your birthday or even a friend’s or relative's. There is a special category for birthdays in the shop and you can find it here: Birthday   Once you have completed your layout please post it in the Weekend Challenge Gallery, come back to this post and add a link so we can see what you have created and comment on your gorgeous page.

Here's my layout: Wish Big (2018)

5 hours ago, ScrapgirlCindy said:

My granddaughter helped me celebrate my recent birthday by making me a gift.  So fun, so special.  Here is MINE

Cindy, your link isn't working but I was able to find it...sweet LO.

3 hours ago, Grandmadori said:

Good grief!  Obviously I missed a step...going back to read some more.

LOL, you’ll get it.  I love your layout, too... I’ll go comment there!

Here is mine:  46th Birthday

Like Marilyn, my birthday is also this month, but this layout is from 2017.  Weirdly, I couldn't find any photos of an actual celebration, which I know we did something, at least cupcakes and a couple of gifts.  DH wouldn't let a birthday go without a gift or something to me... but I have no photos to prove we did anything!  So this layout shows some of the cards given to me, and flowers, and a photo of me taken around that time.  

Archived