March 2019 Recipe Swap

SodScrap

Has anyone watched Masterchef Junior? I never even knew about this show, and I’ve been binge watching it on Hulu. Started the first season on Friday, I’m Now on season 5. How on earth do these kids ages 8-13 do it? I am blown away! I must say I want to take the tiny 8 year olds home with me. They have to stand on a box, and are still barely able peek over the countertops!

Conda those allergies are amazing...I do hope you overcome them. Interesting that yeast is in so many things, I never knew. Shall we start calling you "Bugs" as in Bugs Bunny? eating all those carrots????

Thank you for participating!

The recipe link has been sent!  Please let me know if you did not get your link.  The link for our freebie will be sent from the design shop.  

I will send my recipes once I am able to recover them........

46 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

So.  I have been without internet.  And.  My EHD died.  

It appears the internet is back working, I will send the recipes shortly.  Thank you for your patience!  

Conda no worries or rush.   Good luck and what a bummer, I had that happen to me last year - yuck.  ?

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

:whew:Files found.  I just sent another email with a .zip file attachment.

Freebie links have also been sent.

See you NEXT month.  (which is now THIS month!!)  

Oh Conda I’m so happy to hear your files are ok.    I didn’t breathe all the way until I was able to make a new backup on my new EHD - which then became my only backup.   I might add I now have two!  

6 hours ago, MariJ said:

Oh Conda I’m so happy to hear your files are ok.    I didn’t breathe all the way until I was able to make a new backup on my new EHD - which then became my only backup.   I might add I now have two!  

You just never know!!  I was happy the different cord worked!!!  It is all backed up.  I have not made the back up of the back up yet...but I'm safe.  :D