Jump to content
SodScrap

Midwest Meet Up-Fall 2019 Edition

Recommended Posts

It's that time again!  Time to plan our next meet-up. WOOT!!  We are planning "fall" 2019 in Kansas City, Missouri.  Who's in??

We will post more information as it becomes available. 

PS- We want to throw this out there: there have been discussions of holding meetups in other parts of the United States.  We would LOVE to visit some other locations...but we really need someone in that area that was willing to research hotels and coordinate it.  It's hard to do it when you're not familiar with the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angleigh said:

Can’t wait.  Would live to have more join us

Yep!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll keep an eye on this thread, but I can't make any promises. The fall used to be my down season, but if Lauren is playing travel ball, there goes the fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CRS said:

I'll keep an eye on this thread, but I can't make any promises. The fall used to be my down season, but if Lauren is playing travel ball, there goes the fall.

Maybe they will travel this way and it will work out for everyone!! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Maybe they will travel this way and it will work out for everyone!! ;) 

They are based in Indiana, but not sure how far west they will go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CRS said:

They are based in Indiana, but not sure how far west they will go!

It was worth a shot!  LOL  We'd all go and cheer for Lauren and her team!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

It was worth a shot!  LOL  We'd all go and cheer for Lauren and her team!!

I'm up for cheering for Angie's boys! I haven't been to a high school football game since my brother played about 20 yrs ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×