March ATC Swap

Boatlady

Last month had ups and downs for me but now it is  another month , I hope this one is a great one for all of you. We had great coins and cards last month so lets have more fun with either the coins or the cards.  " trading coins" either 2", 2 1/2" or 3 1/2" circles. Angie was kind enough to make a template set and you can find the free link here. Thank you for joining in.

Directions to make ATC -Cards or Coin's

1. Create your ATC with your interpretation of the theme. Create a 2.5 x 3.5 inch card either landscape or portrait at 300 dpi then either post as is (and it’s big enough to be enlarged and seen) or when posting you can reduce the longest side of your card (the 3.5 inch one) to 600 pixels. You can use this same size for the coins. Be sure to share the link in the current ATC thread. Make sure to sign and date your card/coin. Post your ATC to the gallery HERE and please leave some love while you are there.

2. Email the full resolution (300 dpi saved at high quality), flattened jpg version to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com . One  favor I will ask of those who participate please use this format for the file title when you send the full size copy to me. "month and your name" like this Jan ATC- Debby. I found that those with same name were not saved correctly and made it difficult for me to collect them for the month. I find it best to email your copy immediately when you're finished that way you won't have me bugging you down the road with reminders and no one will miss out on your beautiful work! Please send them to my by March 31st.

At the end of the month I will send  you a zip file containing all the cards and coins that are sent to me.

Now just to kick up this challenge a notch I'd like to hear or see what you do with the coins or cards.  Some people print them and put them into vinyl sleeves in notebooks. I am going to save this years cards and coins then print them in a 8.5X11 so I can slip them into vinyl sleeves to put in a 3-ring binder.   Please share your ideas with us.

Now you have a choice to make the traditional card, the new coin format or both. The gallery has been full of color lately so I think it would be great fun to change is up a little and make our ATC's stand out so  theme this month of March will be Black and White. Happy Scrapping ❤️

I love color challenges so this theme will be lots of fun for me! :)  Count me in!

The traditional ATC cards are the perfect size to fit into baseball card holder sheets, so I've printed them out, put them into a sheet and into an album. It's amazing to see our SG creativity through the years! I haven't yet tried to print the coins but imagine they would fit, too.

I put mine in a 3 ring binder with ‘baseball’ type of plastic pockets. I used to print and cut out the digital cards, but now I print them on one sheet (using photo paper) and insert them a into full size plastic file folder pocket.  I love this month’s theme Debby. Oh and the coins? I am going to use my circle hole punch to cut them out of the page. I just have to find my 2.5 circle punch.....

On 3/3/2019 at 8:18 AM, LindaH57 said:

Good morning, count me in for this month :waving-hi:

I have taken the ATC cards and made them into a screensaver...

That is a fantastic idea Linda.

This is what I am doing with my collection of ATC's, I will print them out and put in plastics sleeves mounted in a 3 ring binder.

Feb-atc-page-2.jpg

Feb-ATC's---1-Heart.jpg