Introduce Yourself

homeschoolrd

I'm Sara from Iowa. I originally joined up in 2010 but I hadn't ever posted anything. But hey why not? I learned to digiscrap with Ro's videos in 2008. My goal is telling the stories for my family to look back on and enjoy.  Also more importantly to build our faith in God as we recall His goodness in our lives. I'm married to a great guy named John and we have four daughters: two in college and two in high school.  I'm a dietitian and enjoy cooking and baking. And can't wait for Spring!!!

Hi Sara!  So glad you did post finally.  I joined about the same time you did, and I also started with Ro’s videos.  I have two girls, who are 10 and 12.  I can’t imagine 4 girls, oh the drama, but like I said on Rebecca’s post, you must have lots of photos!  I’d love to see some of your layouts you’ve done over the years.  I scrap for the same reason you do, for my family to look back on someday.  Even now my girls will stand and look at layouts as they pop up on my digital photo frame.  Do you print your layouts out?  Are you planning to give each girl a set someday?

Welcome to Scrap Girls . I was around during Ro  also and often wonder where she is and what she is doing.

I feel for you and everyone wanting spring. For the last 3 yearse live winters in Florida, summer in CT so I remember the miserable winter weather so I can say I do not miss snow, cold, ice or dreary days.

Archived