Weekend Wildcard Challenge 3-9

Boatlady

Weekend Challenge Write up:
 Things have been pretty crazy around here with all sorts of stuff happening so I am going with a simple theme. Just a color  so to be cheerful I am choosing green like grass or leaves. I know some of you can only see white right now so this will be a change for you.  It can be light green, dark green, yellow-green, blue-green, spring green or even lime green. A little green or lots of green Just so long as it's green.  It can be in the photo, the title,  background  or all of them whatever you would like. So put those creative thinking caps on and have a blast.
When you are done post them in the Weekend Wildcard Challenge HERE.

Here is my green...green in photos, green in title, green journaling and green embellishments.

42 minutes ago, CRS said:

Green is my favorite color, too, but I find it hard to scrap. Definitely a challenge for me!

I'm sure you can do it so I am watching for your beautiful green page.

Ironically, I just finished the lo yesterday so perfect timing.  I had my mind on flooding after all the snow we have had and found this picture from a few years ago.  Hopefully, it will not repeat itself this year.  Not a masterpiece by any means but I enjoyed scrapbooking it.  This is MINE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived