Tuesday Newsletter Challenge March 19th

Mikelle

Welcome to this week's Newsletter Challenge!  Your challenge this week is to incorporate numbers into your layout, either into the layout design, or within the title.  Mile marker birthdays, special dates like weddings or anniversaries, collections that include numbers of items, final scores to important sports events, recipes with measurements, holiday dates, coordinates on a map – all of these are great themes.  I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!  Post your layouts in the Tuesday Newsletter Challenge Gallery, and come back to this thread to post a link to your layout.  Don't forget to leave some love on everyone else's layouts too!

Some ideas:  Alphas are a great way to use numbers on a layout, and the SG Design Shop has a lot of different alpha sets available that include numbers as well as letters.  Here’s a link to all of the alpha/word art sets in the shop:  Word Art & Alphas.  In addition to alpha sets, there are other great products available in the shop that might help spark your creativity.  Some links are below, but these are just suggestions and are not required in your layout.  

ScrapSimple Number Templates: Cutting Room

16 Collection

Grace Number Overlays Paper Super Mini

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Geometric

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: By the Numbers

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Photo Collage - Numbers

ScrapSimple Type Shapes: Numbers

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: Years

Dynamic Brush Set: Letter and Number Scatters Biggie

Whew, I've had a long day!  DH is up in Ohio with MIL, so I'm running around like a chicken, taking the girls to and from school, working, after school activities... and my car decided to die again right after I dropped them off this morning.  Glad they weren't in the car!  All that to say, I'm sorry I'm posting my layout late.  I kept fussing with it, and I may not be done yet.  Here it is, though, finally!

Laura's 3rd Birthday

Archived