Hello from Indiana

Lori

Welcome to Scrap Girls we are more than willing to help you in your digi-scrapping adventure. If you get stuck and have any questions feel free to ask someone will pop in to help you. What program are you using?

Thanks Beach Girl at Heart and Scrap Girls Wise One.

I made a few pages using Paint.net then last week I made some using Shutterfly but really want to make them in 8.5x11 size so they will fit on a bookshelf better but not be too small.  So now I'm thinking about running to WalMart and getting Photoshop Elements.  At this point I'm all over the place trying to figure it out but by reading this forum I'm feeling a bit more confident.  I'm wanting to redo my 12x12 heritage pages into digital so I won't be leaving my future generations with a big bulky burden lol

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I think Adobe has trials you can download for Photoshop Elements if you want to try before you buy it. Yup, just checked and they do, just scroll to the very bottom of this page. Please ask questions, I learn so much from them!

Welcome Lori, glad you're here.  I have the 2019 version of PSE which I'm finding my way around fairly well, so please ask if you need help. There are some really good tutorials on this site as well. Oh, and Be sure to sign up for the Scrap Girls Newsletter and watch the Blog too.  All good stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2019 at 8:09 AM, Lori said:

Thanks Beach Girl at Heart and Scrap Girls Wise One.

I made a few pages using Paint.net then last week I made some using Shutterfly but really want to make them in 8.5x11 size so they will fit on a bookshelf better but not be too small.  So now I'm thinking about running to WalMart and getting Photoshop Elements.  At this point I'm all over the place trying to figure it out but by reading this forum I'm feeling a bit more confident.  I'm wanting to redo my 12x12 heritage pages into digital so I won't be leaving my future generations with a big bulky burden lol

Welcome!  You will enjoy this.  I was active in digi-scrapping about ten years ago, then when my husband retired four years ago I got side-tracked.  I got Elements 2019 for my birthday the end of February and am still finding my way with it, but I really like it.  Would like to take a class, but none around here, and I'm not good with on-line classes.  Enjoy and have fun!

signature.jpg.5cebc04a3858a22eea34714c901dfa44.jpg